Saturday, August 11, 2012

Oh Wait, They Did

So, apparently it is going to be Paul Ryan after all. Sweet. There is nothing about this choice that scares me; for my analysis of why not, see my previous post. It looks to me like Obama is going to win this election, barring something changing rather dramatically, for two very good reasons: nobody can stand Mitt Romney, and nobody agrees with Paul Ryan's policies. It'll be nice, assuming it does play out the way it looks like right now, to see those two very sensible, substantive reasons triumphing over the "let's hope voters are stupid and just vote against the incumbent in a bad economy" thing.

Of course, if Romney does win now, it'll be just that little extra bit super depressing. Don't screw this up, okay Barack? I really don't want these guys in power any time soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment