Sunday, September 2, 2012

Watch Doctor Who

I have, from time to time, noticed the various politics-y bloggers whose sites I frequent making various recommendations about popular culture. Well, I don't know if I really have any readers, or whether any of them require this advice, but since it's kind of relevant right now I'll just go ahead and say it: watch Doctor Who. Specifically, the current incarnation of the series, which began in 2005 under Russell T. Davies and is currently being broadcast on BBC1 every Saturday this month. It's really good. Preferably watch it more or less in order from the beginning, since I think it's better that way. Don't get discouraged by encountering some rather lousy episodes, especially early (hey, what show doesn't need to mature a bit?), it really does get rather extraordinarily good as it develops.

That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment